FLINKA - CLEANING TIPS
Microfibre cloths benefit from being washed in HOT water as it expands the fibres and releases the dirt.
Never use fabric softener as it coats the fibres and prevents them from cleaning effectively.
FLINKA Glass Cleaning Cloth
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water before use.
- DO NOT use chemical cleaner with the cloth - it will not work!
- Wet cloth with water and gently squeeze out excess moisture.
- Wipe your glass, crystal, chrome, marble, stainless steel clean.
- If the surface being cleaned is left with water marks the cloth is too wet, if it's pulling or dragging then it's too dry.
- Glass has a pitted surface that can collect a build up of chemicals from cleaning agents.
- Therefore, you may need to wash 2 or 3 times with a very wet cloth before drying to a streak-free shine.
- Rinse after use, squeeze out and store as is.
- Don't hang out to dry and it will last for years.
FLINKA Brass & Copper cloth
Impregnated with a substance that will polish away tarnish from brass and copper, this is easy to use and will not scratch surfaces. In the case of heavy oxidation dampen the tip of the cloth and rub with this.
FLINKA Face cloth
Removes makeup, cleanses and gently exfoliates without unbalancing PH levels using nothing but water!
FLINKA Eraser Wonder Sponges
Amazing for cleaning grout.
Removes sticker marks, scuff marks, crayon, permanent marker. Great for cleaning overheads and whiteboards.
FLINKA is an environmentally friendly choice.
No chemicals are needed to achive the best results when cleaning with FLINKA.
Quality Product Made in Germany